According to criterion business psychologists, employers are finding a talent shortage in the current market with 72% of companies stating they have a difficult time finding skilled candidates for current openings.
Duration: 30 mins
Course type: eLearning
Number of candidates: 1 per licence
- Describe the entire recruitment process
- Understand employment law and the science behind recruitment
- Identify the benefits of planning, future-proofing and having the right checklist of criteria
- Explain effective selection techniques, how to identify the right candidate and improving the candidate experience
- Avoid common mistakes people make when interviewing
Who needs this qualification?
This course would benefit team members who play a role in recruitment.
Why is this training important?
Recruitment is about bringing the right employees into the business. The Recruiting Winners e-learning course is about picking employees that are going to develop in the business, work parallel to the business values and stay with the business long term.
This course will help learners with all stages of recruitment to select the right candidate for the job.
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 10 questions.
80% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Person(s) in charge bundle
eLearning is purchased on an individual cost per licence basis and one licence is needed per candidate that you require to be trained. Licences can be pre purchased as part of one of our bundles. To view our bundles visit our Training page.