The Safety Advice Line is an interactive service that provides support with all environmental health issues that may arise within your business. The team are all Environmental Health Practitioners, with vast experience in dealing with cases across Food Safety, Fire Safety and Health & Safety and Licensing.
With your cases managed by a qualified third party with years of experience, you can feel confident support is at hand.
What will Safety Advice Line bring to your business?
- Access to advice from a team of experts to minimise a potentially stressful situation
- Improved investigations with the support of our Safety Advice Line
- Support with cases across Food Safety, Fire Safety, Health & Safety and Licensing
- Different levels of service available to suit business requirements
Why use Safety Advice Line?
- Award-winning software, Compliance Centre, stores full case history and extensive overview reports
- Feel secure in the knowledge expert advice is close at hand
- Thorough case investigation builds up due diligence and claims defensibility
- Work closely with a dedicated advisor who fully understands your business