Having a fire risk assessment in place is a legal requirement for any business with more than five employees. Whatever your business, Shield Safety ex-fire officers have the skills and vast experience to conduct your assessments. As an Institute of Fire Engineers Organisation, you will benefit from reports written in line with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and industry best practice.
What will Shield Safety fire risk assessments bring to your business?
- Assessments conducted by a highly qualified team of assessors
- A clear action plan to enable you to make improvements and record progress
- A realistic overview of compliance in your business at that moment in time
- Peace of mind knowing your documentation, practices and procedures have been thoroughly appraised
Why choose Shield Safety fire risk assessments?
- Supports claims defence and builds due diligence if a case arises
- Saves your company thousands of pounds in revisits and in generating reports
- Helps protect your customers and your business
- Delivered through award-winning software, Compliance Centre