The Personal Resilience e-Learning course aims to provide learners with the necessary tools to improve their understanding and skills in dealing with the various demands of working in a hospitality environment. The course looks at how people handle work pressures and provides hints, tips and exercises that will aid those experiencing high levels of stress.
Duration: 30 mins
Course type: eLearning
Number of candidates: 1 per licence
- Explain what personal resilience is
- Be able to identify team members who may be struggling to cope with stress and pressure
- Identify the link between personal resilience and mental health
- Consider personal wellbeing which helps you empathise with team members who may be experiencing high stress levels
- Know where to seek support and/or signpost colleagues to seek necessary help if needed
- Practice the tips and apply the techniques within the course to recover from particularly challenging situations where personal resilience has been affected
Who needs this qualification?
The course is suitable for employees of all levels, particularly those working within hospitality.
Why is this training important?
Upon completion of the course learners will be able to understand what personal resilience is, recognise its importance and have an awareness of how it is closely linked to mental health.
By having an understanding of personal resilience, learners will have insight into the actions to take to aid recovery from demanding or unanticipated situations that may link to mental health problems.
There is no formal assessment for this course. A course completion certificate will be issued.
Person(s) in charge bundle
eLearning is purchased on an individual cost per licence basis and one licence is needed per candidate that you require to be trained. Licences can be pre purchased as part of one of our bundles. To view our bundles visit our Training page.