- Guest Recovery is a theory that suggests that a customer who has a bad experience – and receives a prompt, effective response to their issues – will be a more loyal customer, than a customer who has had no bad experiences at all.
- This e-learning course explores why effective guest recovery is imperative in the hospitality industry. There is a strong emphasis placed on retaining customers and bringing in new customers to a business.
Duration: 30 mins
Course type: eLearning
Number of candidates: 1 per licence
- Explain the cost of poor complaint handling
- Understand and describe how complaints can benefit us
- Demonstrate how to resolve complaints efficiently
- Identify common reasons for complaints
- Identify the best outcome when dealing with Guest Recovery
Who needs this qualification?
Suitable for all levels of staff including front of house, back of house and management staff who work in a hospitality setting.
Why is this training important?
To ensure staff know how to handle guest complaints effectively in order to turn a service failure into a service win.
There is no formal assessment for this course. A course completion certificate will be issued.
Team member bundle
eLearning is purchased on an individual cost per licence basis and one licence is needed per candidate that you require to be trained. Licences can be pre purchased as part of one of our bundles. To view our bundles visit our Training page.