- Everyone wants to work in an environment in which they feel safe and supported and in which the potential for conflict is understood and managed properly.
- This course aims to enable all employees to make their contribution to establishing a workplace culture in which negative conflict becomes unacceptable without stifling the creative conflict of ideas that drives organisations forward.
Duration: 60 mins
Course type: eLearning
Number of candidates: 1 per licence
- Define what conflict is
- Understand the causes of conflict at work and socially
- Distinguish the stages in conflict
- Awareness of how to stop conflict escalating
- Recognise conflict from various points of view
- Define ‘conflict in the workplace’ and ‘work-related violence’
- Recognise the signals of both aggressive and non-aggressive behaviour
- Outline the categories of assault, including common assault, ABH and GBH
- Summarise the techniques and strategies you can use to defuse anger and aggression
- Effectively use active listening and other communication techniques when resolving conflict
- Utilise the six steps to managing workplace conflict
- Outline the stages of conflict resolution between both individuals and groups
- Prevent future conflict by addressing common action points during or after periods of conflict
Who needs this qualification?
This Conflict Management Training Course is suitable for anyone looking to learn the basics of dealing with conflict in the workplace including: Managers, Supervisors, HR teams.
Why is this training important?
Employers are responsible for providing an environment where everyone feels safe and supported.
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions.
70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Person(s) in charge bundle
eLearning is purchased on an individual cost per licence basis and one licence is needed per candidate that you require to be trained. Licences can be pre purchased as part of one of our bundles. To view our bundles visit our Training page.