Mental Health Support Champion
The Mental Health Support Champion e-Learning course has been designed to promote good mental health and wellbeing in the workplace. On completion of the course, learners will be able to identify and support team members who may be experiencing mental ill health, such as anxiety and stress. Learners will be able to provide effective, early intervention and can signpost the sources of support their colleagues can benefit from.
Duration: 30 mins
Course type: eLearning
Number of candidates: 1 per licence
- Recognise the symptoms of mental ill health
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding in order to support team members who may be experiencing mental ill health
- Provide practical advice on steps to take when supporting a colleague experiencing mental ill health
- Guide the person experiencing mental ill health towards professional help
- Identify practical ways to improve your own mindfulness
Who needs this qualification?
The course is suitable for employees of all levels, particularly those working within hospitality.
Why is this training important?
By understanding mental health and wellbeing, businesses will develop stronger relationships with their employees, improving staff retention levels, morale and productivity.
There is no formal assessment for this course. A course completion certificate will be issued.
eLearning is purchased on an individual cost per licence basis and one licence is needed per candidate that you require to be trained. Licences can be pre purchased as part of one of our bundles. To view our bundles visit our Training page.