This course helps candidates to define who their customers are and understand their needs. Poor service can have a negative effect on your business and can cause damage to your reputation. So, it’s important to think about the guest’s journey from first impressions right through to the end transaction.
Duration: 30 mins
Course type: eLearning
Number of candidates: 1 per licence
- Explain the features and benefits of excellent customer service
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Understand the negative impacts on business caused by poor service
- Learn how to provide what your guest needs for a visit to be excellent
- Identify the key points in the guest journey
- Develop knowledge on the guest excellence mindset
Who needs this qualification?
All employees who work in a customer-facing environment.
Why is this training important?
The Guest Excellence course aims to provide learners with knowledge and understanding of customer service to enable hospitality businesses to develop their guest excellence and therefore improve guest satisfaction, profit and reputation.
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 10 questions.
70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Team member bundle
eLearning is purchased on an individual cost per licence basis and one licence is needed per candidate that you require to be trained. Licences can be pre purchased as part of one of our bundles. To view our bundles visit our Training page.