Effective Time Management
Being a manager comes with a lot of responsibility and often includes juggling multiple tasks at one time. Successfully managing your time allows you to work in a more efficient, productive and valuable way.
Duration: 30 mins
Course type: eLearning
Number of candidates: 1 per licence
- Outline the six principles of time management
- Identify any ‘time stealers’ that can distract you at work, including interruptions and procrastination
- Run effective meetings, avoiding issues which can ‘steal’ your time
- Use appropriate methods to set your priorities, including the urgent/importance matrix and the ABC method
- State and explain the Pareto rule in relation to time management
- Manage your electronic time effectively, including efficient use of phone and email
- Use a time and journey planner to plan jobs and events to allow an effective use of your time
Who needs this qualification?
The course is ideal personal development training for anyone working in a fast-paced business but can be particularly useful for people working in administration, sales, finance and HR.
Why is this training important?
This course aims to give users the knowledge and tools necessary to reduce time spent on unnecessary tasks and to manage their work time more effectively and teaches you all the skills you need to achieve this and organise your time effectively. You will learn how to manage your time and use your initiative to benefit both your work life and personal life.
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 10 questions.
70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Person(s) in charge bundle
eLearning is purchased on an individual cost per licence basis and one licence is needed per candidate that you require to be trained. Licences can be pre purchased as part of one of our bundles. To view our bundles visit our Training page.