Health & Safety
This Level 4 Health and Safety Training Course provides those in managerial and supervisory positions with appropriate knowledge and understanding of the issues involved. It is also suitable for those wishing to deliver health and safety qualifications as part of their training provision.
Duration: Five days
Price: From £495*
Course Type: Classroom
Candidates: 1 - 12
- Manage health and safety in most businesses
- Develop auditing and monitoring programmes
- Design safe practices and procedures
- Liaise with enforcement officers
- Interpret legal requirements
- Train staff and establish risk assessment projects (with additional training where necessary)
Who needs this qualification?
It is essential for all those who monitor and audit health and safety management systems, including:
- Business owners
- Production managers
Why is this training important?
Many experts agree that improvements in the standard of health and safety practices can be achieved through education and training at all levels. It is especially important that employers and employees are aware of their responsibilities under current legislation.
Controlled assignment and examination