Ready to Serve – Managers: Reopening following lockdown
Depending on the type of site you are operating and your role as an employed manager or business owner, you will need to focus on the business objectives to provide customers with excellent service, whilst operating safely and profitably. Avoiding any potential risks that could arise following the adaptation of your business procedures due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Duration: 40 mins
Course type: eLearning
Number of candidates: 1 per licence
- Maximise the safety and protection of your team and guests
- Complete a risk assessment that will be a requirement for re-opening
- Social distance to meet the latest government requirements
- Enhance cleaning and hygienic practices throughout the business
- Educate and communicate with team members and guests
- Develop your business proposition to meet the needs of your risk assessment and the restrictions currently being faced
- Use effective signage, operational guidance and communication to educate guests and increase confidence in order to encourage safety and handwashing
Who needs this qualification?
This short course was developed to allow those in a management or supervisory role to understand the actions and responsibilities they have in ensuring their site and teams are ready to serve customers once again
Why is this training important?
Avoiding any potential risks that could arise following the adaptation of your business procedures due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Ready to Serve Manager course supports users in the managing of the operation and teams including following safe working practices within a practical framework.
The course aims to support and guide users on a step-by-step approach to reopening their operation safely.
The course topics include operational segments in Risk Assessment, Team Safety and Protection, Social Distance, heightened hygiene requirements and more. There are 10 PDF downloads within the course, and we have also produced a handbook covering the key topics and checklists for managers, containing a mixture of operational and preparation checks.
There is no formal end assessment for this course. As this is a guidance piece, the course contains no quiz questions.
Person(s) in charge bundle
eLearning is purchased on an individual cost per licence basis and one licence is needed per candidate that you require to be trained. Licences can be pre purchased as part of one of our bundles. To view our bundles visit our Training page.