Stock Management provides the skills and knowledge needed to improve the stock control, margins and profits of hospitality or retail outlets and to understand the value of liquor and food stocktaking.
Duration: 60 mins
Course type: eLearning
Number of candidates: 1 per licence
- Outline the requirements of a stocktaking system
- Discuss the benefits of an effective stocktaking system and how it can contribute towards the profitability of an outlet
- Interpret the information on stock audit reports
- Effectively prepare for a stocktake to ensure the accuracy of the results
- Describe the effect that theft, fraud and collusion can have on the profitability of a business and explain what can be done to reduce the risk of these occurring
- Follow the ten golden rules for controlling your stock
Who needs this qualification?
Employees involved in hospitality retail outlets.
Why is this training important?
This course provides the skills and knowledge needed to be able to demonstrate best practice management techniques.
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 22 questions.
70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Person(s) in charge bundle
eLearning is purchased on an individual cost per licence basis and one licence is needed per candidate that you require to be trained. Licences can be pre purchased as part of one of our bundles. To view our bundles visit our Training page.