From food business owners and trainers to production managers and hygiene auditors, our Level 4 Food Safety Training Course meets the food industry’s need for a high-level practical qualification with external accreditation.
- Identify areas for legal compliance
- Design an improvement plan
- Deliver Level 3 Food Safety course (with appropriate training skills)
Who needs this qualification?
Managers, supervisors and senior hygiene personnel, such as:
- Production managers
- Owners or managers of food businesses
- Supervisors with intermediate (Level 3) food hygiene knowledge
- Hygiene auditors
- Shift managers or supervisors
This qualification is also suitable for those wishing to deliver food safety qualifications as part of their training provision.
Why is this training important?
Beyond being accountable, it is important for everyone in a managing or supervising position to have mastered the principles of good practice in food safety, thus gaining the ability to guide and advise on the management of food hygiene in a food business.
The Level 4 Food Safety course has been designed as a five-day programme to provide an in-depth understanding of food safety with an emphasis on the importance of the management of systems and staff.
Online with remote invigilation