- The Interview Skills e-learning course has been designed to equip learners with the understanding and skills needed to conduct effective job interviews.
- This course helps those trying to fill job vacancies with the right people.
- Choosing the right people for job vacancies is crucial to the success of any organisation. Job interviews are an integral part of the hiring process and requires good interpersonal and communication skills.
- This course will help learners in the selection process, decision making process, interview styles and legal aspects of conducting successful job interviews.
Duration: 60 mins
Course type: eLearning
Number of candidates: 1 per licence
- How to write job descriptions and person specifications
- Evaluate CVs, application forms and covering letters
- Understand how to conduct behavioural and competency-based interviews
- Understand what to look for in a candidate
- How to handle candidate questions
- Understand best practices for the initial selection process
- Identify the different interview styles and their benefits
- Be aware of legal issues and how to avoid unlawful discrimination
- Learn how to plan, prepare and conduct successful interviews
- Avoid common mistakes people make when interviewing
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone who is trying to fill a job vacancy.
Any team members who are involved in the hiring of personnel will benefit from this course, as well as those looking to progress and increase their knowledge.
Why is this training important?
It offers insight into good interpersonal and communication skills and shows them how to prepare before interviewing candidates, what legal issues surround interviews, effective questioning and listening techniques, and how to decide on the right candidate
There is no end assessment for this course.
Person(s) in charge bundle
eLearning is purchased on an individual cost per licence basis and one licence is needed per candidate that you require to be trained. Licences can be pre purchased as part of one of our bundles. To view our bundles visit our Training page.