Health and Safety
Monitoring and regulating health and safety is important for employees to avoid harm or illness at work. This course outlines employer and employee responsibilities with regards to health and safety in the workplace, ensuring that learners know how to deal with hazards and risks at work and understand how to eliminate or reduce them to an acceptable level.
Duration: 60 mins
Course type: eLearning
Number of candidates: 1 per licence
- List employer and employee responsibilities with regards to health and safety in the workplace
- Outline laws and regulations surrounding health and safety
- Identify hazards within the workplace and the risks they pose and state how these can be controlled
- Prepare for accidents and respond appropriately after an accident has taken place
- List the five stages of a risk assessment
- Use the ‘hierarchy of control’ to reduce risks identified in the workplace to the lowest reasonable level
Who needs this qualification?
Why is this training important?
This course is important as it provides insight into avoiding harm and or illness at work.
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions.
70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Team member bundle
eLearning is purchased on an individual cost per licence basis and one licence is needed per candidate that you require to be trained. Licences can be pre purchased as part of one of our bundles. To view our bundles visit our Training page.