(RQF) First Aid at Work
This 3 Day Level 3 First Aid at Work Training Course fully complies with the legislation currently set out by the Health and Safety Executive.
Duration: Three days
Course type: Classroom
Number of candidates: 1 - 12
- The roles and responsibilities of the first aider
- How to assess an incident
- Recognising signs and symptoms of injury and illness
- First aid skills in CPR
- Use of an AED
- Assisting a casualty who is suffering from major injury and illness such as chest injuries, spinal injuries and anaphylaxis
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone who has a responsibility for first aid and health and safety within your business.
Why is this training important?
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) lays out in clear detail the obligations of all employers under Health and Safety Law. Health and Safety at Work (First Aid) Act 1981.
The qualification is assessed by the following two methods:
- Practical observation – The practical assessment is completed throughout the course delivery. This ongoing assessment will involve learners demonstrating practical first aid skills
- Written/oral questioning – Learners must provide a short response to set questions within a learner pack covering underpinning knowledge of first aid
On successful completion of this course you will be issued a certificate that is valid for 3 Years.