First Aid at Work (RQF)
This 3 Day Level 3 First Aid at Work Training Course fully complies with the legislation currently set out by the Health and Safety Executive.
- The roles and responsibilities of the first aider
- How to assess an incident
- Recognising signs and symptoms of injury and illness
- First aid skills in CPR
- Use of an AED
- Assisting a casualty who is suffering from major injury and illness such as chest injuries, spinal injuries and anaphylaxis
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone who has a responsibility for first aid and health and safety within your business.
Why is this training important?
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) lays out in clear detail the obligations of all employers under Health and Safety Law. Health and Safety at Work (First Aid) Act 1981.
The qualification is assessed by the following two methods:
- Practical observation – The practical assessment is completed throughout the course delivery. This ongoing assessment will involve learners demonstrating practical first aid skills
- Written/oral questioning – Learners must provide a short response to set questions within a learner pack covering underpinning knowledge of first aid
On successful completion of this course you will be issued a certificate that is valid for 3 Years.
*Workshops and courses are priced per person and can be booked for up to 6 candidates to attend, subject to social distancing requirements. Prices include the appropriate examination fee only, course books or booklets are additional. A 5% discount is applied if five or more courses are booked in a bundle.
eLearning is purchased on an individual cost per licence basis and one licence is needed per candidate that you require to be trained. Licences can be pre purchased in bundles and the number of licences that are purchased in a bundle determines the cost paid per licence.