The Level 3 Food Safety Training Course provides a thorough understanding of food safety procedures, emphasising the importance of monitoring staff and controls.
Who needs this qualification?
Managers and supervisors in small, medium or large catering, manufacturing or retail businesses. Particularly relevant for those who have to develop or monitor HACCP-based food safety management procedures and systems.
Why is this training important?
Employers are legally obliged to provide training. Everyone working in a supervisory position in the food business is not only responsible but also accountable for food safety. It is therefore vital they are equipped with both the knowledge and confidence to do their job effectively.
• Ability to implement and supervise a food safety management system.
• Understand food safety procedures.
• Understand the concept of food hazards and the risks associated with them.
• Understand the terminology with respect to supervising food safety.
• Understand the techniques involved in controlling and monitoring food safety.
• Appreciate the risks linked to cross contamination.
• Understand the role temperature has to play in the control of food safety.
• Appreciate the importance of supervising high standards of cleanliness in food premises.
Multiple choice examination
Level 4 Award in Food Safety.
eLearning Food Safety
*Workshops and courses are priced per person and can be booked for up to 12 candidates to attend. Up to a maximum of 6 additional candidates can attend a course and the costs may vary depending on numbers. Prices include the appropriate examination fee only, course books or booklets are additional. A 5% discount is applied if five or more courses are booked in a bundle.