The Level 3 Fire Safety Training qualification allows candidates to develop their fire safety awareness even further.
Who needs this qualification?
Employees who have – or are to have – designated responsibility for workplace fire safety, and provides the knowledge that will allow them to carry out duties relating to fire safety and emergency procedures.
Why is this training important?
This training is important as it provides employees who have a responsibility for workplace fire safety with the following key learning outcomes.
• Describe the chemistry of fire.
• List classifications of fire.
• Describe methods of fire spread.
• Identify different types of extinguishers.
• Explain human behaviour in a fire evacuation.
• Undertake practical session incorporating the use of all types of extinguisher.
• Define induction briefings.
Half-day day session lasting up to 4 hours, dependent upon questions and student participation during the session – class based presentation and then practical training.
Multiple choice examination
*Workshops and courses are priced per person and can be booked for up to 12 candidates to attend. Up to a maximum of 6 additional candidates can attend a course and the costs may vary depending on numbers. Prices include the appropriate examination fee only, course books or booklets are additional. A 5% discount is applied if five or more courses are booked in a bundle.