Our Level 2 Health and Safety Training Course is designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public. This qualification can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose.
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone in a work environment
Why is this training important?
Employers are responsible for providing safe and healthy workplace conditions as well as the right systems and methods for safe activities. Nevertheless, employees also have a vital part to play in the equation: they need the right knowledge and the right attitude, which demands proper training in the basics of health and safety as well as specific training for individual tasks.
• Understanding the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
• Ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
• Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill-health prevention
• Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
• Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers (manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
• Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
• Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
Multiple choice examination.
Level 3 Health and Safety in the Workplace.
eLearning Health and Safety
*Workshops and courses are priced per person and can be booked for up to 12 candidates to attend. Up to a maximum of 6 additional candidates can attend a course and the costs may vary depending on numbers. Prices include the appropriate examination fee only, course books or booklets are additional. A 5% discount is applied if five or more courses are booked in a bundle.