This Risk Assessment Training qualification is designed to help improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety by enabling learners to understand the basic principles of risk assessment
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone in a work environment as it raises learners’ awareness of the concept of risk assessment.
Why is this training important?
This Level 2 in Risk Assessment was created in response to industry requirements for all employees to be risk-aware. Although not all employees will be expected to undertake risk assessments themselves, they may be asked to contribute to the process and will be expected to act always to protect their own health and safety and that of others.
• Ability to contribute both to the maintenance of a safe work environment and to the process of formal risk assessment.
• Understand the legal requirements for risk assessment.
• Understand the principles of risk assessment including:
– Identify hazards, risks and control measures.
– Utilise the five steps of risk assessment.
– Define the hierarchy of control.
– Review risk assessments and record keeping.
Half day programme.
Multiple choice examination.
Level 3 Health and Safety
*Workshops and courses are priced per person and can be booked for up to 12 candidates to attend. Up to a maximum of 6 additional candidates can attend a course and the costs may vary depending on numbers. Prices include the appropriate examination fee only, course books or booklets are additional. A 5% discount is applied if five or more courses are booked in a bundle.