With the New Year now in sight and thoughts about New Year’s resolutions in full swing, why not make yours to chase up training within your business?
Are you confident that all of your colleagues are up-to-date and adequately trained?
To help you achieve this and to deal with the anti-climax after the Christmas period, we are offering a belated gift of 25% off CIEH courses run here and 10% off all other courses:
• Level 1 Health & Safety in the Workplace
• Level 1 Food Safety Awareness in Catering
• Level 1 Fire Safety Awareness
• Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace
• Level 2 Manual Handling (Principles & Practice)
• Level 2 Principles of Manual Handling
• Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work
• Level 3 Food Safety in Catering
• Level 3 Food Safety in Catering Refresher
To take advantage and to start achieving compliance as your New Year’s resolution, contact us today and ask to speak to one of the Sales Team on 020 3740 3744 or email email@example.com.
The information contained in this blog article has been created for marketing purposes and is not official guidance and should not be used as a substitute for official Food Safety, Fire Safety and Health & Safety advice. Shield Safety take no responsibility if the information in the blog article is used to form part of a safety management system or used to form part of any legal or regulatory compliance for your business. For official guidance and to engage with Shield Safety services please do call our team on 020 3740 3744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.